Points Of Interest
- Turtle Beach - 0.4 miles
- Miami Beach - 1.4 miles
- Brownes Beach - 4 miles
- Barbados Parliament Buildings - 4.2 miles
- Kensington Oval - 5 miles
- Crane Beach - 8.3 miles
- Huntes Gardens - 8.8 miles
- Bottom Bay Beach - 10.3 miles
- Bathsheba Beach - 10.5 miles
- Soup Bowl - 10.5 miles
Christ Church’s tourist areas, like Dover Beach in St. Lawrence Gap, tend to skirt the coast. “The Gap” is the island’s main nightlife hub with its bars and restaurants. Nearby, Needham's Point combines calm waters and military history. The 17th-century St. Ann’s Fort houses the island’s military. The rugged east coast is an easy drive from Christ Church. Bathsheba Beach is popular with surfers.
Nearest Major Airport:
Bridgetown, Barbados (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.)
The preferred airport for Bougainvillea Beach Resort is Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Dining & Entertainment
Celebrate the enticing flavors and essences of Barbados at Bougainvillea Beach Resort. Enjoy ocean side dining at our fabulous restaurants, Lantern by the Sea and Siam Bar & Restaurant, or have happy hour cocktails without even leaving the pool. Our restaurants and bars are much loved for their gracious service, terrific wines, lively ambiance and some of the finest cuisine in the Caribbean.
Take in some of Barbados' best entertainers with our weekly entertainment including live bands, steel pan and the Thursday night Caribbean buffet. Our spectacular Floor Show features some of the best local performers dancing to Caribbean rhythms as well as exciting acts such as stilt-walking, fire eating and limbo.
Lantern by the Sea Restaurant-
Satisfy all your senses as you savour mouth-watering delicacies at Lanterns by the Sea. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner service, our signature restaurant is as famous for its breath-taking South Coast ocean views as it is for its tantalizing cuisine highlighting the local flavors of Barbados. Join us Mondays for the Barbeque Buffet and Thursdays for the Caribbean Buffet and show.
Siam Bar & Restaurant-
- Breakfast: 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM (Mon-Fri) and 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Sat & Sun)
- Lunch: 12 noon - 4:30 PM (Sat, Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs) and 12 noon - 3:00 PM (Tues, Fri)
- Dinner: 6:30 PM - last seating at 9:30 PM (Sat, Sun, Tues, Wed, Fri) and 7:00 PM - last seating at 9:30 PM, (Mon, Thurs)
Quietly tucked away on the East side of the resort, Siam is a must-visit for an amazing gastronomic experience. Siam's menu, carefully crafted and Thai inspired, successfully marries the connection between food and cocktails. Choose from an array of truly unique cocktails on the boardwalk while enjoying the delectable cuisine in a serene beachfront setting.
- Tuesday: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday to Sunday: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Mondays and Wednesdays: Closed
Try Siam's Bar for evening cocktails in a gorgeous oceanfront setting.
Imagine a cool swim right up to the pool bar to sample some of the best cocktails in Barbados, made just for you by some of the best bartenders in Barbados who will steal your hearts with their Bajan Rum Punch and Bajan hospitality.
From 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm the Pool Bar is the place to be for the daily two for one Happy Hour.
: 10:00 AM - 10:45 PM, daily.
Weddings & Romance
Celebrate your unforgettable wedding and honeymoon at Bougainvillea Beach Resort in an intimate, romance-inspiring setting overlooking the Caribbean Sea on the South Coast of Barbados. Whether you're dreaming of a gala wedding reception, an intimate family affair or a secluded honeymoon escape, Bougainvillea Beach Resort will fill every moment with the essence of Barbados.
Idyllic Wedding Settings
- Conchita Point is a private garden setting overlooking the Caribbean Sea, with a quarter-mile stretch of white sand as a backdrop for weddings for up to 70.
- Maxwell Beach provides an enchanting beach location for smaller parties of up to 12.
- It Takes Two
- Romance in the Sun
- Honeymoon A' La Carte
The full-service on-site Waves Beauty Salon & Spa offers a variety of treatments. Hair services are also provided. The spa is open from Monday through Saturday and close Sundays.
Fitness & Tennis
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
Our air-conditioned fitness center is well equipped with the latest cardiovascular and strength training machines, including free weights, stair climbers, weight machines, treadmills, elliptical cross training machines and exercise balls. Join our aerobic classes for an exceptional cardiovascular workout, or try a yoga class to relax, strengthen, lengthen and tone. For fitness or fun, our championship-sized hard tennis court is available for daytime or floodlit evening play.
- Proper gym attire is required.
- The fitness center is available for guests 16 years and over from 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM, daily.
- The tennis court is open from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM, daily.
- Racquets can be obtained through Guest Services and balls can be purchased at La Tienda Boutique
At our Kids Club, children are cared for by our qualified Kids Club Coordinator. A great way to make new friends, the Kids Club offers organized activities including arts and crafts, storytelling, board games, pool time, play park, dress-up, and garden and beach games.
- Available for children aged 3 to 12
- Monday through Friday, 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- One day US$25 per child, per day, including snack and lunch
- Three days or more - US$20 per child
- Family Special (2 children +) US$20
- Extra charge may apply for optional off-property excursions
- A minimum of three children must be registered for the Kids Club to operate
Babysitting services are also available at Bougainvillea Beach Resort.
Conchita Conference Room
- Must be booked with Reception 24 hours in advance
- One Child - US$12.50
- Two Children - US$15.00
- Three Children - US$17.50
- Family Special (2 children ) US$20 child
- An additional charge may apply after 10:00 PM
Discover the perfect place for small retreats and conferences. Our 814 square foot, fully air-conditioned conference room has a maximum capacity of 65 persons in a theatre-style setting. The Conchita Conference Room offers an exceptional location and the option of the outdoor beachfront Conchita Point for private receptions or cocktail parties.
For the young and the young at heart, this is the place to get your game on. Enjoy air hockey, pool, table tennis, Foosball, mini basketball and a 57" flat screen so you don't miss the big games. Video games and a current DVD library are also available.
La Tienda Boutique-
Located in the main lobby, La Tienda Boutique offers a beautiful range of swimsuits, colorful beach wraps and beach gear. For memorable souvenirs we offer Bougainvillea branded clothing, handcrafted mahogany, pottery, beautiful works of art and exquisite jewellery. Toiletries, toys, books, postcards and international newspapers are also available.
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday through Saturday
- 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, Sunday (seasonal)