- Kensington Oval - 3.7 miles
- Barbados Parliament Buildings - 4.5 miles
- Brownes Beach - 4.8 miles
- Huntes Gardens - 6.2 miles
- Turtle Beach - 8 miles
- Soup Bowl - 8.6 miles
- Bathsheba Beach - 8.6 miles
- St. Nicholas Abbey - 8.8 miles
- Miami Beach - 9.4 miles
- Animal Flower Cave - 12.3 miles
- Beach nearby
- Direct access to beach
With a few billionaire residents, St. James is nicknamed the Platinum Coast. This scenic flatland hosts a few large golf courses and Paynes Bay Beach, a local favorite good for swimming. Holetown, the parish’s largest city, marks the spot where English colonists landed in 1625. There, the main drag teems with restaurants. Barbados’ highest point, Mt. Hillaby, rises due east of Holetown.
Nearest Major Airport:
Bridgetown, Barbados (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.)
The preferred airport for Beach View is Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Restaurants & Bar
Beach View Cafe
- "The Hut" is a casual bistro style eatery that offers a tasty selection of fresh, locally sourced options for breakfast and lunch daily. Hours of operation 8:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m daily.
Monday Nights BBQ
- The wonderful relaxed atmosphere provides the perfect opportunity to mingle with other guests.
Gourmet Frozen Foods-
It's just one more way we can make your holiday with us trouble free.
Beach View is located in a great area for excellent restaurants. In just 5-10 minutes walking distance you'll find some of the top restaurants in Barbados.
On The Water Restaurants
On The Land Restaurants
- Daphne's- Upscale with nightly Happy Hour! Lunch & Dinner.
- The Cliff- Superb setting & very upscale. Dinner Only!
- The Cliff Beach Club- Sister Restaurant to The Cliff- Brand new trend spot! Lunch & Dinner
- Cin Cin- Not walking distance but only 5 minutes drive. Upscale, beautiful modern settings. Lunch & Dinner.
The Sunset Bar-
- Cariba- Great value. Local cuisine in quaint chattel house setting. Dinner only.
- Scarlet- Great bar & cocktails, bistro style dining & mid-range pricing. Dinner only.
- Mr. Mic- Very casual, local food with Jazz & steel pan nights. Dinner only.
- Roti Den- Grab & Go. Rotis are are a favorite local dish and must be tried.
- Roadside BBQ- Open on the weekends, takeaway only. Great Bajan food.
our casual sunset bar is perched on the roof top of the Seagrape Building where you can enjoy amazing sunset views of the Caribbean Sea while sipping on a cool drink & mingling with other guests. Opens Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday nights for sundowners from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
In-room Dining- Beach View is pleased to offer a number of pre-arrival fridge stocking options. Arrive to find your Grocery Starter Pack, wake up and enjoy our Prosecco Breakfast for Two or purchase your food items from our 'Gourmet Frozen Food Menu' from the Hut.
Manager's Cocktail Party- Every Thursday night, the Managers invite the Beach View guests into their cliff top home for sundowner drinks and snacks.
Packages & Specials
If you're planning an island wedding, Beach View is the perfect place for a low-key affair. Our wedding package offers great value in a stunning location.
Honeymoons & Anniversary
“Celebrate Our Love” Package- Perfect for a romantic honeymoon to start your marriage off in style or to commemorate a special anniversary with the love of your life.
Family Getaway Packages- full of fun and activities that will give your kids amazing stories to take home to their friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Some great activities for families with kids of all ages:
Couples & Friends Packages-
- Snorkel right off the beach in front of Beach View or at nearby Folkestone Marine Park
- Swim & snorkel with turtles on a Catamaran trip
- Glass bottom boat trip
- Jet skiing, banana boat rides, water skiing & other watersports
- Learn to surf
- Learn to sail
- Scuba Dive
- Horseback ride on the beach
- Habour Lights dinner show with fire eating, stilt walkers & limbo dancers
- 4 x 4 safari adventure tour of the island
- Wildlife Reserve
- Atlantis Submarine
- Harrison's Cave
- Concorde Experience
Beach View's excellent accommodation and great value make this 3 night special the perfect choice for a fun-filled escape with your significant other or a group of friends!
Located just 10 minutes from Bridgetown and 5 minutes from Holetown and Warrens, Beach View is the ideal property for persons visiting Barbados on business.